Saturday 5 June 2010

I can almost not believe that we just finished the first working week of June 2010. This means that we have already used half of the year!

I know that in my day to day it can feel as if it is all just one looooong groundhog day; however I bagained that I would notice 6 months creeping past.

On the positive side - I am now halfway to my holiday in December. I have not been home since December 2008 and cannot wait to lay on a beach in Cape Town this Christmas.

I have realised that I better get a move on and start planning the holiday. There is so much I want to do when I am next in South Africa and four weeks is just going to be not enough. For this I have decided to use my blog (very under utilised until now) to look at all the options and to plan my dream holiday. So watch this space!


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, Hermanus, Stellenbosch, Franschoek, Garden Route, Kaapstad en die River. :)

    ReplyDelete